Tis the Season!

We are still here! We had such a busy December. Moving...school fun...Christmas parties...and of course..CHRISTMAS! On top of that we caught the flu, so I'm behind on my blogging. What's new. :)

Christmas was a tad different this year with moving the Saturday before.  We were living with my awesome and patient parents for about four weeks. Bless their hearts for taking us in and putting up with our madness! We are so thankful that they did. Now we miss them. I'm not sure if they would say the same...haha! Ruthie especially misses her audience! They also helped a TON with our move to our new place. Thank you! We were actually blessed with great helpers moving out of our home also. We have the best parents ever!

Have I mentioned that we moved into a great house on the river? It's a little bit of father drive for Jason, but this house was hard to pass up. It has the space that we need and 3 acres. We are still waiting to hear a bit more on a piece of property and then we will know if we will building or searching for another house closer to Jason's work. I call our rental the oldy, but goody. :) I am so thankful to be done with the house selling process. It was stressful. I was not myself most days. I'm so grateful that we were able to sell our home. I'm much more at peace now. Praise Jesus!

We went to a couple of Christmas parades...






Mom and I decorated our tree for the auction again!


We went on a field trip to Storybook Land with Trey's class



How cute are these buddies?





Oh, B!



Trey also had a concert! I need to upload the video off of my phone.


We went on a super fun Candy Cane train ride!








We had Trey's class party. I'm 1/2 of the room mom this year, so I helped plan it. Look at those cute aprons that my mom got the kids!





We had Christmas Eve at our house this year! It was fun hosting.












Christmas Morning!!














I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas season! Now off to get ready for Ruthie's first Birthday next week. If you run into me and I have puffy eyes....it's because I have been crying! How is my girl one? :(

Comments