11 Months




Ruthie turned 11 months on the 8th!! We have been so busy with Christmas activities, looking at house stuff, finding a rental...the list goes on, so I'm a tad behind. Sorry, baby girl!

Ok, lets focus on Ruthie. 11 months. It's just unreal that she will be one next month.

What's new with Rue? A lot!

-She stands up all on her own and has taken up to 5 steps on her own. Her favorite thing is to stand up and clap for herself.

-She has been loving all of the extra attention that she has been getting, while we have been staying at my parent's house. She likes to sit right in the middle of everyone and ham it up. Her personality has evolved so much! She's super sweet, but also super feisty. She yells and growls at me. She also points at me when I tell her no. She loves, loves, loves baby dolls. She kisses them and rocks them and gives us kisses all day long.

-She has added hi, yesss, hot, dog, and ball to her vocabulary. I have a feeling that she's going to talk ALOT.

-She is still nursing, but not as often as we were. She loves her solid foods so much and can out eat everyone.

There's a lot more going on with her, but well, like I said, we are busy. :) She is just a hoot and makes us all laugh so much. Gosh, we love her so much!! Happy 11 months to our little Rue-Lou!

I'll have a Christmas update soon. We are moving into our rental this Saturday. A wonderful house with acreage and on the river opened up for us! We are excited. Now to figure out what to buy... ;)


Comments