How can my baby girl already be in the double digits for her age. This past month has been a fun one for Ruthie!
-She has four teeth!!!!
-She's sooo close to walking. So close.
-She's still a tornado. She gets into absolutely everything and will put the tiniest objects in her mouth. A five year old who is obessed with legos and a baby who moves at lightning speed is not the best combo.
-Girlfriend loves to chow down. She will eat anything and everything and a lot of it. She also still loves to nurse.
-She has ditched her early morning feeding this past month! She's up earlier for the day, but a straight night of sleep with her is GREAT!
-She talks non stop. Just plain gibberish, but it's so adorable.
-She loves to play with stuffed animals and dolls already.
-She loves to point at things, wave hi, and clap.
-She is starting to thin out more. Her ratio is now 65% to 35%. She still has delcious rolls though.
Ruthie is just the sweetest little thing. She's cuddly and smiley. But she's also strong and wild. I love each new stage with her, but my heart breaks and yearns for her to be a tiny little baby again. I never thought that I wanted to have a little girl, but I can't imagine my life without her. She just has this sweet little deameanor about her.
-She has four teeth!!!!
-She's sooo close to walking. So close.
-She's still a tornado. She gets into absolutely everything and will put the tiniest objects in her mouth. A five year old who is obessed with legos and a baby who moves at lightning speed is not the best combo.
-Girlfriend loves to chow down. She will eat anything and everything and a lot of it. She also still loves to nurse.
-She has ditched her early morning feeding this past month! She's up earlier for the day, but a straight night of sleep with her is GREAT!
-She talks non stop. Just plain gibberish, but it's so adorable.
-She loves to play with stuffed animals and dolls already.
-She loves to point at things, wave hi, and clap.
-She is starting to thin out more. Her ratio is now 65% to 35%. She still has delcious rolls though.
Ruthie is just the sweetest little thing. She's cuddly and smiley. But she's also strong and wild. I love each new stage with her, but my heart breaks and yearns for her to be a tiny little baby again. I never thought that I wanted to have a little girl, but I can't imagine my life without her. She just has this sweet little deameanor about her.
Rue-Lou. You are lovely. Now. Stop. Growing.















Comments
Post a Comment