How is it already fall?? At least the weather has been beautiful, but I am missing summer already.
Trey started up soccer again. Oh my goodness. It's amazing what a few months has done for his confidence. He is fully participating during the game and is having a BLAST! We talked a lot about bravery before the season started. How we have nothing to fear, because Jesus is always guarding us. I stand in awe sometimes of how much Trey has grown. He's still timid at times, but he is becoming so brave. I am so proud of that kid!
He also started his second year of Pre-k. This was such a hard decision for us to make, but it's working out great! His class size is smaller and his teacher is just the best. We are so thankful that we get to enjoy her for another year.
Little B is growing and growing and is just so awesome. He's such a kick and so sweet. He is talking a lot more and likes to make sure that his opinion is known. He so badly wishes that he could play soccer and go to school. One more year buddy, one more year. I sure do love having him home with me, while Trey is at school. He loves to help me out and go grocery shopping. We are doing some mini sessions of school, while Ruthie naps. We are focusing on Apples this week!
Off kid subject. Our house is still on the market. I've struggled with being patient because we are so ready to be living in the country. SOOO ready. I know that there's a reason God hasn't moved us yet and I keep praying for more patience and grace. It will happen. Hopefully sooner than later!
Cheers to a new season!
Trey started up soccer again. Oh my goodness. It's amazing what a few months has done for his confidence. He is fully participating during the game and is having a BLAST! We talked a lot about bravery before the season started. How we have nothing to fear, because Jesus is always guarding us. I stand in awe sometimes of how much Trey has grown. He's still timid at times, but he is becoming so brave. I am so proud of that kid!
He also started his second year of Pre-k. This was such a hard decision for us to make, but it's working out great! His class size is smaller and his teacher is just the best. We are so thankful that we get to enjoy her for another year.
Little B is growing and growing and is just so awesome. He's such a kick and so sweet. He is talking a lot more and likes to make sure that his opinion is known. He so badly wishes that he could play soccer and go to school. One more year buddy, one more year. I sure do love having him home with me, while Trey is at school. He loves to help me out and go grocery shopping. We are doing some mini sessions of school, while Ruthie naps. We are focusing on Apples this week!
Off kid subject. Our house is still on the market. I've struggled with being patient because we are so ready to be living in the country. SOOO ready. I know that there's a reason God hasn't moved us yet and I keep praying for more patience and grace. It will happen. Hopefully sooner than later!
Cheers to a new season!







Comments
Post a Comment