Ruthie turned 8 months old yesterday!! Seriously. I feel like I'm living in a dream with how fast that she's growing!
-She's crawling all over the place and is now pulling herself up onto things.
-She still loves to eat and nurse.
-She waves and claps and is always mumbling some type of gibberish. Mama is her favorite word. :)
-She's still a mama's girl and prefers me to hold her and never leave her eyesight and I don't mind it one bit.
-She loves to laugh at her brothers and daddy.
-I'm pretty sure that she will be walking sooner than later like her big brother Trey did. Crazy girl. She missed the memo that she's my last baby.
-She smiles at anybody that will look her way. She's so sweet.
-She loves to be outside and to swing. Oh my goodness does that girl love to swing. She also likes to try and eat grass and rocks...and actually anything that she can grab and put in her mouth.
We love this girl so stinking much. She makes us all better and happier and is such a bright star to us. I still can't believe that she's mine most days. Happy 8 months baby girl!!!
-She's crawling all over the place and is now pulling herself up onto things.
-She still loves to eat and nurse.
-She waves and claps and is always mumbling some type of gibberish. Mama is her favorite word. :)
-She's still a mama's girl and prefers me to hold her and never leave her eyesight and I don't mind it one bit.
-She loves to laugh at her brothers and daddy.
-I'm pretty sure that she will be walking sooner than later like her big brother Trey did. Crazy girl. She missed the memo that she's my last baby.
-She smiles at anybody that will look her way. She's so sweet.
-She loves to be outside and to swing. Oh my goodness does that girl love to swing. She also likes to try and eat grass and rocks...and actually anything that she can grab and put in her mouth.
We love this girl so stinking much. She makes us all better and happier and is such a bright star to us. I still can't believe that she's mine most days. Happy 8 months baby girl!!!
















Comments
Post a Comment