7 Months

Ruthie turned 7 months last week! She has changed so much these past few weeks. She's crawling everywhere...saying dada...growling...and is just a hoot.

We started to give her a second meal of solid food and she loves pretty much whatever we give her. She can even put cut up bananas in her mouth. She still nurses all day long...

She sleeps until five every morning (this is after going to be at 6:30) eats..and then passes out for a another couple of hours.

She is going through the, " you can't leave my eyesight mommy stage." She likes to yell at me when I leave the room.

She is still LOUD.

She is still the sweetest and precious thing around. She is such a happy girl and is always smiling or laughing at her brothers.

I just can't believe how fast that she is growing. It kills me. I try to appreciate each stage, but it also breaks my heart that time won't slow down.

We love you so much sweet cheeks!!










Comments