Five Months

Ruthie! You are five months old. Well, you turned five months old yesterday, but hey...I'm only a day late. I can't believe that you are one month away from being a half of a year old. Your life is flying by and it breaks my heart. This will contain loads of pictures since I have been a blog slacker lately.





You have changed so much this past month. Your personality is shining through and you have learned some new tricks.

You weigh over 17lbs and still love to eat. Next month you will get to start solids! You are so ready and make us all feel so guilty when we are eating. I'm a rule follower though and I'm making you wait. Sorry, baby girl!

You, my sweet girl are a dreamy sleeper. You have gone back to falling asleep easily and you sleep in later then your brothers. You nap two or three times a day. You are fabulous at sleeping. I am so thankful!

Speaking of sleeping...you like to sleep on your stomach now, which makes me nervous. I go in every night and flip you to your back....but you flip right back over to your stomach.

Oh, yeah. You roll everywhere now. There is no keeping you in one spot.  What a big girl!

You also scoot. You can scoot forward and backwards now. I'm scared that you are going to be an early crawler like Trey was...

You like to practice sitting up. I think that you will be sitting up before this month is over.

You blow raspberries, squeal, and giggle. You are so sweet.

You crack up at your brothers and they can always make you smile.

You love putting your toys in your mouth and staring at your cute face in the mirror....check this video out:




You have become a great traveler. You made a trip to Portland with me a few weeks back. You napped and talked the whole time. You are a dreamy girl.












 Why is this upside down?  Oh, well










blurry, but she sits up pretty good with the boppy!

We are all so in love with you Ruthie. You are laid back, cute, and precious. I still can't believe that you are part of our family most days. I love to just hold you and kiss those chubby cheeks. Now please stop growing!!!

PS. I have so much to blog about. Trey's end of the school year...we listed our house....had a garage sale...trey's soccer is over...so much has happened, but I just haven't found the time or energy to write about it. I will have a catch up post soon!!


Comments