Happy 3rd Birthday to my baby boy!!! Brohdy...you have had mommy wrapped around your finger from day one. You are adorable, mischievous, sweet, and brave. I used to love to kiss on you all day when you were a baby and I still try to, though you tell me "no, mommy!"
You have always done things at your own time....at your own speed. You never rush anything and I feel like you really live your days. I can learn a lot from you. You are kind to your friends. You offer hugs and kisses, but you also let me know when I embarrass you. You are goofy and can be a ham when you're comfortable around people. You are also very bashful when you're in a new setting.
You still have the greatest laugh ever. You laugh straight from the soul.
Your sweet face melts me....and it causes you to get away with things that you shouldn't. You try so hard to be a big kid and do not like being left out of things that your bubba gets to do. It's hard on my heart when you get left out.
You love your bubba. You want to do everything that your bubba does. You are not afraid to let your bubba know when he's bugging you though. You are definitely the baby boy of the family and can still be quite dramatic. :)
You are awesome, Brohdy. You make us laugh and our hearts so full. We are so thankful for you. I can't believe that my chubby little baby boy is already three. Like I always tell you. You will always be my baby though you and there's nothing that you can do about it. :)
I love you so much!! PS...I did make the cake that you asked about 1000 times yesterday,


Comments
Post a Comment