4 Months



Oh, Ruthie! You are already four months old. Time has flown by to quickly. Gone are your newborn days. You are now a little person with a budding personality. You are full of rolls, smiles, giggles, and squeals. Your smile and eyes light up the room. So many people have commented on how you look so big lately and sadly they are right.




You weigh 16lbs and are still a great nurser. Sometimes worry that I won't have enough milk for you, but you seem happy, rolly. and content.

Your sleep is still good. You take three consistent naps. Sometimes you struggle going down for bed, but most nights you do just fine. Some nights you wake up between 4-5 to eat...some nights you sleep over 12 hours straight and some nights you stir before three but will go back down with your binky. Overall, I am happy with your sleep. :)

You love rolling to your side and are so close to rolling all of the way over. You love to grab things and put your hands together. You love to kick your legs up in the air and try to grab your feet. You also scoot and tuck your legs under when you're on your tummy. You're a go getter like Trey was.

You squeel, gurgle and coo. You also giggle and I try hard every day to get those laughs out of you.

You are pretty content and hardly cry...unless you're tired. You have also started to tolerate riding in the car. You will only fuss if you start to get sleepy.

You love to smile at people...espescially me, your daddy, and brothers. Your little face lights up when Trey talks to you and he can get you to laugh pretty hard.



Your life is going by so fast. I look at you when I'm rocking or nursing you and I already miss that moment. Does that even make sense? The harder I try to make time slow down the faster it goes.



I love being your mama so much. You bring so much joy to our home!

Comments