Thank you!

I'm three months too late, but I wanted to write a thank you to all of our family, friends, and church family for taking the time to make us meals and to come and meet Ruthie! We already knew that we had the best parents around (who made us meals...ran errands...watched the boys...loved on Ruthie...ect...), but friends (Ash drove all of the way from Portland) came to meet her and bring her meals as well. Our church family also signed up and brought us meals and that was so helpful and made life so much easier, We were (and still are) so blessed and humbled by these people. Thank you everyone for your kindness and for making the effort to come and meet our girl! We love you!

I'm not sure if I've already posted these pictures, but these three girls are my oldest and greatest friends and have always been there after each of my babies! We live almost two hours away from each other, but they are always there for me. Love you girls!





Comments