We have been having a lot of fun preparing for Easter this year. I've been praying that I am able to teach the boys more about the Resurrection of Jesus. Trey has had a lot of questions for me this year. Why did Jesus die? Who killed Jesus? Why do we sin? Am I sinner? It makes my heart so happy that God has been revealing Himself in Trey. I pray daily for my kids to walk with Jesus...always.
We did an Easter garden again this year! Instead of flowers we planted chia and grass seed. A random combination, but it's sprouting up. :)
Here's the snack for Trey's school party tomorrow. I'll be reading John 21 1-14 to go along with this yummy treat. Brohdy was such a big helper. :)
In other life happenings:
-Our house isn't on the market yet. Our neighbor (who is great) listed his house, so we're waiting a couple of weeks to see what happens with his and we want to fix up a few things around here. We have looked at a few houses and property....but nothing has completely sold us yet.
-Look at this adorable outfit that my mama got Ruthie. She looks like a sweet little prairie girl when she wears it. :)
-Dad and I went to the George Strait concert. It was such a fun afternoon/night. George was amazing and so gracious!
-The weather has been beautiful here....but it's supposed to rain all next week. Boo Oregon...just boo.
-Trey started up soccer again and he has been doing great and having so much fun!!
-The boys are also in swimming lessons...what's one more activity at this point? Whew.
And some other random i-phone pictures from the past couple of weeks...
I want to leave this video with you. I saw it on The Macs' blog. The boys have watched it over and over. It is so great:
We did an Easter garden again this year! Instead of flowers we planted chia and grass seed. A random combination, but it's sprouting up. :)
Here's the snack for Trey's school party tomorrow. I'll be reading John 21 1-14 to go along with this yummy treat. Brohdy was such a big helper. :)
In other life happenings:
-Our house isn't on the market yet. Our neighbor (who is great) listed his house, so we're waiting a couple of weeks to see what happens with his and we want to fix up a few things around here. We have looked at a few houses and property....but nothing has completely sold us yet.
-Look at this adorable outfit that my mama got Ruthie. She looks like a sweet little prairie girl when she wears it. :)
-Dad and I went to the George Strait concert. It was such a fun afternoon/night. George was amazing and so gracious!
-The weather has been beautiful here....but it's supposed to rain all next week. Boo Oregon...just boo.
-Trey started up soccer again and he has been doing great and having so much fun!!
-The boys are also in swimming lessons...what's one more activity at this point? Whew.
And some other random i-phone pictures from the past couple of weeks...
I want to leave this video with you. I saw it on The Macs' blog. The boys have watched it over and over. It is so great:
Have a happy Easter!!! He is Risen!!!!!!!!!


































Comments
Post a Comment