Easter

We had a wonderful time celebrating the Resurrection of Jesus this past Sunday! Easter is one of my favorite holidays and I try to make it a fun learning experience for the kids each year.  I try not to commercialize it too much, but we do get the boys small Easter baskets and dye Easter eggs. I explained to the boys that Jesus died on the cross, so that we could have Grace. Having grace makes us happy and it also makes us happy to give them special treats such as their Easter baskets. That's kind of how I tried to tie in Jesus with the giving of their baskets.

I love our Easter service at our Church. Everyone just feels so alive that day and it's always fun to have extra people attend in hopes that God speaks to their heart that day.

We had our families over for Easter dinner and the boys had a blast playing with their cousins!

These pictures of the boys dyeing eggs kill me. I forget every year how much this activity stresses Jason out....can you tell? Ha! But they did have a blast during the process...other than Brohdy eating one of the colors....thank goodness that they are non toxic. That wild child of mine.











This picture of Ruthie cracks me up. She wasn't impressed with her basket. She was more concerned with her milk intake.






This sums of how they felt about taking so many pictures. See how many times you can catch B crossing his eyes....





Goodness...I love these wild and crazy boys!









 It's time for a bigger yard!








So here is a sequence of pictures of me trying to get all of the cousins together...It's no small feat. 



Sue made that cute dress for Ruthie.... I love it!














I wish that we could do Easter every Sunday!! He is Risen!!

Comments