3 Months

Ruthie Jo-Lou...you are three months old. I feel like I am in a dream sometimes, because it is going by so fast! This has been such a fun month with you. You are still a total sweetheart. You love to talk to us and smile, and let out baby giggles. You just melt us. Here are some updates on your third month of life. 


 
-Your brothers still L-O-V-E you and are always in your face. :) 



-You weigh around 14 1/2 lbs and are still deliciously chubby. You have gained weight slower than the boys did, but I'm pretty sure it's because you have no where else to put it. :) You love to nurse and are a quick eater. 



 -You are still rocking sleep. We just moved you to your crib at night a few days ago and it was a success! Some nights you sleep 12 hours, but your normally need some milk between 4-5 and then sleep until 8ish. You go to bed for the night between 6-7. You are very easy to put down. You like to nurse and then have your binky. You still wake up a few minutes after you go down for the night to nurse longer. :) I'm very thankful that you are a lazy sleeper like your parents and brothers!

-You are not really into toys. You would rather look at us and talk or walk around.You do enjoy your hands and you have started to grab toys...oh and you like looking at yourself in the mirror. :)

 -Your eyes never really leave me. You will watch me from across the room...every move that I make you are watching me. There is something to be said about our bond. It's special and I just feel so connected to you!

 -You enjoy talking and dancing with your daddy. You have turned him into quite the softy. It's so sweet.

 -You are getting stronger on your tummy. You scoot around in circles when you are on your back!

-You hate your car seat unless I'm sitting in the backseat with you. Driving with you is not our most enjoyable time, but Brohdy broke me in, so it doesn't bother me too much. I've gotten really good at zoning out loud noises. You can thank your brothers. :)

-You love, love, love bath time!!

-Your hair is crazy and just keeps on growing. I love putting headbands and bows in your hair!

You are precious and so sweet, my little Rue-Lou. The bond that I have with you is already so strong. I just feel like you should always be with me. I feel more like a protector with the boys. Like I'm the one that is supposed to comfort them and teach them how to be gentleman, but your daddy is the one who is supposed to teach them about life...how to be men. I always used to say that I never wanted to have a girl, because well, girls can be high maintenance, but now I can't imagine my life without one. I can't wait to help you to become brave and kind and to teach you how awesome that God is. We have a fun life ahead of us baby girl. I love you so much!! Now please stop growing. Please.

Comments