Ruthie is a month old in two days, so I figured that it's about time to share some pictures of her room. I'll start by saying the lighting is terrible in her room, so please bear with me on these pictures.
I painted her room using Benjamin Moore, "Palladian Blue." Though I took the paint sample to my hometown's hardware store and they matched it for me, because I love their paint...I've always used it and I was afraid to use another brand. It was a perfect match though I used satin instead of flat, because I have two little hooligans who I envisioned scuffing up the walls. :)
Her room is full of treasures that are meaningful...hand painted art made by friends..curtains made by mama...a special sign from her Gramma Sue...and even some crafts that I whipped up.
It's so hard to see them, but there are butterflies above her crib...I might paint her crib and dresser at some point...but I just haven't had the time yet.
My sweet friend Stacey made the butterfly sign and Ash made the mountains one. I found the chevron one at Blackberry Junction this past summer.
Her room is tiny, but bright and cheery. I love that it shows how much she is loved through all of the handmade items in her room. What a blessing to have such crafty friends and family! Now we are getting close to listing our house, so she might not even get to sleep in it...I'll at least try to have her take her naps in it. :)
I painted her room using Benjamin Moore, "Palladian Blue." Though I took the paint sample to my hometown's hardware store and they matched it for me, because I love their paint...I've always used it and I was afraid to use another brand. It was a perfect match though I used satin instead of flat, because I have two little hooligans who I envisioned scuffing up the walls. :)
Her room is full of treasures that are meaningful...hand painted art made by friends..curtains made by mama...a special sign from her Gramma Sue...and even some crafts that I whipped up.
It's so hard to see them, but there are butterflies above her crib...I might paint her crib and dresser at some point...but I just haven't had the time yet.
Ash made this for my shower and it was the perfect fit for that little corner wall
I made the non-perfect mobile and fabric garland
My sweet friend Tara from Beautiful Blendings made this!
I found the shelf at a thrift store and painted it yellow. Ash made the blocks and mason jars...Tara made the hoop art... The God sign is from Trey's old room...and I spray painted the R from Trey's nursery hanging silver.My sweet friend Stacey made the butterfly sign and Ash made the mountains one. I found the chevron one at Blackberry Junction this past summer.
Her room is tiny, but bright and cheery. I love that it shows how much she is loved through all of the handmade items in her room. What a blessing to have such crafty friends and family! Now we are getting close to listing our house, so she might not even get to sleep in it...I'll at least try to have her take her naps in it. :)








Comments
Post a Comment