Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him.
I feel as if the boys have been changing so much these past couple of months. Here are some highlights.
Brohdy has been verbalizing a lot more lately! He says all of his colors and can repeat most words that you ask him to say. My favorite is please and love you. :) We get so excited when we hear his sweet voice.
His potty training has improved a ton! He still has accidents, but he sits on the potty when he has to go now. Pooping on the potty is another story and he still wears a pull up when we go out. We will get there. :)
He is still a total crack up and a ham. He always makes sure that I'm watching what he's doing. He will say, "mama" over and over until I look. He is still strong willed, but is also so loving.
He's adjusting fairly good to having a new baby in the house. We do have to remind him to be gentle since he always wants to hold the baby.
I remind him often that he will always be my baby boy no matter what. It's hard not to have the mommy guilt of taking away him being the baby of the family, but I know that this feeling will pass. Did I mention that he seems huge now? It's kind of heartbreaking!
Treyton is obsessed with legos right now....obsessed. It will occupy him for hours. He likes to build cars, boats, houses, and robots and then take them apart...only to start all over again. He definitely has a design brain like his dad.
He is writing up a storm. He can write so many words and numbers. He's also into drawing flowers and people.
He's becoming an even better story teller.....it's quite impressive what he comes up with.
He has learned a couple of no no words from watching 101 Dalmatians and Charlie Brown Christmas. Why do little kid cartoons contain words like idiot and stupid? I look at it as a teaching opportunity. Thankfully, Trey has caught on quickly that these words are not ok. :)
He still has his kind little heart and I am so grateful for that!
Trey has adjusted pretty good to having a baby in the house. He also always wants to hold her...but he's also started to talk like a baby, which has been trying, but we are getting there. :)
He continues to grow and blow us away with the things that he can do. Love that kid!
I'm still figuring out this mama of three kiddos thing. I fail daily, but we also have triumphant moments. I'm just praying...often....to have a joyful heart....a big enough joyful heart for my whole family. These kids are awesome...yes, they whine....yes, they don't listen, but they are sweet and loving. I am blessed!
Psalm 127:3
I feel as if the boys have been changing so much these past couple of months. Here are some highlights.
Brohdy has been verbalizing a lot more lately! He says all of his colors and can repeat most words that you ask him to say. My favorite is please and love you. :) We get so excited when we hear his sweet voice.
His potty training has improved a ton! He still has accidents, but he sits on the potty when he has to go now. Pooping on the potty is another story and he still wears a pull up when we go out. We will get there. :)
He is still a total crack up and a ham. He always makes sure that I'm watching what he's doing. He will say, "mama" over and over until I look. He is still strong willed, but is also so loving.
He's adjusting fairly good to having a new baby in the house. We do have to remind him to be gentle since he always wants to hold the baby.
I remind him often that he will always be my baby boy no matter what. It's hard not to have the mommy guilt of taking away him being the baby of the family, but I know that this feeling will pass. Did I mention that he seems huge now? It's kind of heartbreaking!
Treyton is obsessed with legos right now....obsessed. It will occupy him for hours. He likes to build cars, boats, houses, and robots and then take them apart...only to start all over again. He definitely has a design brain like his dad.
He is writing up a storm. He can write so many words and numbers. He's also into drawing flowers and people.
He's becoming an even better story teller.....it's quite impressive what he comes up with.
He has learned a couple of no no words from watching 101 Dalmatians and Charlie Brown Christmas. Why do little kid cartoons contain words like idiot and stupid? I look at it as a teaching opportunity. Thankfully, Trey has caught on quickly that these words are not ok. :)
He still has his kind little heart and I am so grateful for that!
Trey has adjusted pretty good to having a baby in the house. He also always wants to hold her...but he's also started to talk like a baby, which has been trying, but we are getting there. :)
He continues to grow and blow us away with the things that he can do. Love that kid!
I'm still figuring out this mama of three kiddos thing. I fail daily, but we also have triumphant moments. I'm just praying...often....to have a joyful heart....a big enough joyful heart for my whole family. These kids are awesome...yes, they whine....yes, they don't listen, but they are sweet and loving. I am blessed!




Comments
Post a Comment