The snow finally melted and we were able to have some fun last weekend! I took the boys on date last Saturday to Storybook Land and the movie, "Frozen." We met up with my folks for Storybook Land and then our friends Ruthie and Drew for the movie. It was a fun a day and I'm so glad that we we were able to do it before Ruthie arrives! I know...I have a friend named Ruthie and my girl is Ruthie...it might get confusing. :)
We had some friends over to decorate sugar cookies last week...sugar high....
Brohdy survived the movie by eating an abundance of popcorn. Did I mention that he dumped almost all of his at the beginning? You better believe that I spent $6 to get him more...I'm pretty sure that we wouldn't have survived the movie without it. I think that I'll wait until he's a tad older to try again, but overall he did just fine and it was fun!
Jason and I also were able to have two dates this past weekend! One for his company dinner and one to watch, "The Hobbit." Thank you Sue and mom for watching the boys for us!
To end this post randomly...here is the bell at 37 weeks!! Baby girl could come anytime...I'm hoping for two more weeks even though she has grown a lot and I'm sore...and I'm tired and not sleeping well...and cranky... :)
Brohdy held my dad's hand the whole time....something he rarely does with me. It was so sweet.
My pregnancy face is in full force these pictures. Joy! :)
We had some friends over to decorate sugar cookies last week...sugar high....
Brohdy survived the movie by eating an abundance of popcorn. Did I mention that he dumped almost all of his at the beginning? You better believe that I spent $6 to get him more...I'm pretty sure that we wouldn't have survived the movie without it. I think that I'll wait until he's a tad older to try again, but overall he did just fine and it was fun!
We also ate lunch after Storybook Land before the movie
Jason and I also were able to have two dates this past weekend! One for his company dinner and one to watch, "The Hobbit." Thank you Sue and mom for watching the boys for us!
To end this post randomly...here is the bell at 37 weeks!! Baby girl could come anytime...I'm hoping for two more weeks even though she has grown a lot and I'm sore...and I'm tired and not sleeping well...and cranky... :)




























.jpeg)
Comments
Post a Comment