Halloween

Halloween was a lot of fun this year...busy...but a lot of fun. I helped out at Trey's school for his harvest party and we had a blast! Little B even got in on the action and he loved every minute of it...the only bad thing is that he thinks that he gets to stay each morning now when we go to drop Trey off....we've had a few tears...and a few screams, but he gets over it quickly.

Back to Halloween. We ran to SH to meet up with my folks and brother's family and then rushed off to Tangent to Jason's mom and grandma. We trick or treated in their neighborhood and the boys were pros this year! I'm trying to figure out how to better manage our time next year, so that we can spend more time with my nieces and nephews, but I say that every year and I still feel rushed. I'll try to do better next year. :)















Until next year! :)

Comments