Here are some highlights from this past month:
How Far Along: Almost 33 Weeks
Sleep: It's still a hit or miss. I'm either up a couple of times a night...or I wake up super early and I can't go back to sleep. I've also had a couple of leg cramps this trimester....oof! They are no where near as bad as the ones that I had with Trey, but I still have to smack Jason to help flex my leg when I get them. Lucky guy. I noticed that I get them when I've been inactive for a couple of days...so hello to exercising today!
Best Moment This Month: Hearing Treyton talk about Ruthie. He told me the other day that he was going to take care of her once she arrives. I'm still loving the big movements that are happening in my belly. We also had a 3d/4d ultrasound a few weeks back. She had a chubby little face, big lips, and hair! She looked healthy and we are so thankful!
Gender: GIRL! We reconfirmed this at the ultra sound. :)
Food Craving: Still kind of the same. Sushi has been sounding amazing this past month. I still love ice water, but other than that nothing is new.
What I Miss: Good sleep. Wrestling with the boys. Energy in the afternoons. Running. Straight coffee every day...I do decaff, none, or half it.
What I'm looking Forward to: Meeting this girl!!!! Seeing Jason with a daughter....I can't wait for this. I just can't wait to have a daughter. I pray that we have even half the relationship that I do with my own mom.
Symptoms: Leg cramps...though I've only had three...thus far...still heartburn...tiredness...sporadic contractions...sometimes crankiness.... :)
Other Fun Stuff: The amazing ladies from my church threw me a small, "Pink Shower" last week. These ladies are just plain amazing. I don't know how else to put it. They are so thoughtful and selfless and are so full of Jesus. They spoiled Ruthie with cute stuff! I just love our church family! Ash and my mom are putting together my friends and family shower this weekend. I can't wait to see everyone!! I'll try to take a lot of pictures. :) Ruthie's room is pretty much done. I just need to get a couple of small things for it and then I'll share pictures!
Praying for a healthy baby girl!!


Comments
Post a Comment