I hit the 3rd trimester last week. Yahoo! This pregnancy keeps flying by and it's crazy to think that we get to meet this little girl in just 11 weeks (give or take.)
Here are some highlights from this past month:
How Far Along: almost 29 weeks
Sleep: It's a hit or miss. Sometimes I sleep great...other times I'm up two times to use the restroom.
Best Moment This Month: Feeling her roll around and actually being able to see her move around in my belly. Treyton also felt her hiccups last week. Working on her room and daydreaming about who she will look like.
Gender: GIRL!
Food Craving: Still kind of the same. Salad...sushi...cold sandwiches...I'm now over iced coffee...warm chai tea sounds good now. I'm loving ice water, orange juice, and breakfast food is sounding awesome right now. Oh, and of course cheese! :)
What I Miss: She's sitting pretty high, so I'm finding it harder to bend over these days. Energy!
What I'm looking Forward to: Newborn sweetness. Watching the boys welcome their baby sister...well, hopefully welcome their baby sister. Trey is pretty excited, but I'm a tad nervous for Brohdy. He gets upset when babies or kids cry and he's also so much the baby of the family. I've begun praying for his heart and that he adjusts smoothly to our new addition.
Symptoms: I had a day of restless leg syndrome...so I stopped drinking decaff coffee....I haven't had it since. Hello, heartburn, how I haven't missed you. Lack of energy in the afternoons.
Other Fun Stuff: My friend Ash gave me some new yoga moves to try out and I'm still trying to work out every day during the week. We hung up more stuff in her room...it's so close to being done. Here's a couple of projects that we got done. Thank you mama for sewing her curtains!!!
I'll have more room pictures next month. We just have a few things to organize and I need to sew a pillow case, but we're almost done! Her room is pretty girly besides the blueish walls..I guess that happens after you have two boys. :)
Here are some highlights from this past month:
How Far Along: almost 29 weeks
Sleep: It's a hit or miss. Sometimes I sleep great...other times I'm up two times to use the restroom.
Best Moment This Month: Feeling her roll around and actually being able to see her move around in my belly. Treyton also felt her hiccups last week. Working on her room and daydreaming about who she will look like.
Gender: GIRL!
Food Craving: Still kind of the same. Salad...sushi...cold sandwiches...I'm now over iced coffee...warm chai tea sounds good now. I'm loving ice water, orange juice, and breakfast food is sounding awesome right now. Oh, and of course cheese! :)
What I Miss: She's sitting pretty high, so I'm finding it harder to bend over these days. Energy!
What I'm looking Forward to: Newborn sweetness. Watching the boys welcome their baby sister...well, hopefully welcome their baby sister. Trey is pretty excited, but I'm a tad nervous for Brohdy. He gets upset when babies or kids cry and he's also so much the baby of the family. I've begun praying for his heart and that he adjusts smoothly to our new addition.
Symptoms: I had a day of restless leg syndrome...so I stopped drinking decaff coffee....I haven't had it since. Hello, heartburn, how I haven't missed you. Lack of energy in the afternoons.
Other Fun Stuff: My friend Ash gave me some new yoga moves to try out and I'm still trying to work out every day during the week. We hung up more stuff in her room...it's so close to being done. Here's a couple of projects that we got done. Thank you mama for sewing her curtains!!!
I'll have more room pictures next month. We just have a few things to organize and I need to sew a pillow case, but we're almost done! Her room is pretty girly besides the blueish walls..I guess that happens after you have two boys. :)

Comments
Post a Comment