Soccer is coming to an end this Saturday. Trey had his best game to date last weekend. He stayed in the whole time! Go Trey!! He is so fun to watch and we spend most of the game cracking up at him. He lays on the ground...climbs on the goal...but he is having fun!
We also went to my my moms friend's pumpkin patch after Trey's game on Saturday. Trey's class is going again this Thursday and I get to go on his first field trip! His teacher told me that I can come on any of them. Yahoo! :) We are all battling colds right now, so I'm hoping that we're all better by Thursday. Trey was also invited to his first Halloween party on Friday, so these colds need to go away! Holidays are so much fun with kiddos!
This video of the boys is so sweet. They fight often, but they really do have an amazing bond.
This is the true craziness that occurs each day though!
'll have a pregnancy update at some point this week. I'm entering my third trimester!
Brohdy had tons of fun playing with grandpa Tim. That kid is ready to play soccer!
We also went to my my moms friend's pumpkin patch after Trey's game on Saturday. Trey's class is going again this Thursday and I get to go on his first field trip! His teacher told me that I can come on any of them. Yahoo! :) We are all battling colds right now, so I'm hoping that we're all better by Thursday. Trey was also invited to his first Halloween party on Friday, so these colds need to go away! Holidays are so much fun with kiddos!
How cute is my niece?
This video of the boys is so sweet. They fight often, but they really do have an amazing bond.
This is the true craziness that occurs each day though!
'll have a pregnancy update at some point this week. I'm entering my third trimester!































Comments
Post a Comment