Life Happenings

October has been a busy, but fun month. I have feeling that I will be saying this each and every month, but I always seem to think that life will slow down each month. It never does. :)

Anyways, we have been having loads of fun. This post will contain a lot of pictures since I can never seem to find the time to do broken up posts anymore.

Trey had his first school bus ride and field trip last week. We rode the bus to a local pumpkin patch and we had a blast. Brohdy even got to go, which was fun, but also tiring. He is such a busy boy who thinks that he can do everything on his own....like climb tall hay bales. I was sore the next day from climbing up and down those things!

























Trey had his last soccer game! It was his best game of the season. He even threw a ball in, but most importantly had a smile on his face the whole time. He has grown so much socially in the past couple of months from participating in school, soccer, and Awanas.












Trey attended his first high school football game with Jason last week. Can you you tell that he had a blast?





We also went and watched cousin Colton's game.

We got to spend time with one of my best friend's Ashley last weekend. Her and Trey are now good buddies. :)

 
Brohdy and I went for an hour walk last week. He pretty much jogged the whole time. Thata kid. Brohdy and I also have our last music class next week. As of now they don't have enough people signed up for the day that we can do it, so we might have to take a break from it. It's a bummer, because Brohdy loved it. I guess that we will just have to rock out at home, while Trey's at school. :)


All three of my boys got hair cuts last week. Brohdy looks like a completely different kid and so handsome. His hair was starting to bug him, so we finally took the plunge and cut it. I am loving it!

This picture sums up how different these two boys are from each other. Treyton tries so hard to be a good boy, while Brohdy rebels. I mean seriously, B? Can you smile instead of licking the wall. He is giving us a run for our money. He really can be a sweet boy too...and tries to be good...sometimes.....



We had Trey's assessment for school on Friday. He's doing great...I think that it helps that he has such an amazing teacher! Here is his self-portrait:


We also attended Trey's school carnival last night. I am loving all of these school activities!









 Yes! The Cake Walk!













Life is busy, but so full. It's been fun watching the boys grow up together and learn more and more about their individual personalities. One day soon I'll write a whole post on this...at least I hope that I will. :)

Comments