Oregon has welcomed fall by dumping rain on us. It's normally beautiful this time of year in Oregon, but Oregon always likes to surprise us with its crazy weather.
Life is still busy around here. We are either running to school, soccer, Awanas, play dates, the store, Church, or bible studies. It is crazy how full our weeks have become!
I neglected to mention that Jason and I celebrated our seven year wedding anniversary on the 23rd. I can't believe that it has been seven years already! We were able to sneak away for a yummy dinner in Corvallis and then a movie. Thank you, Sue for watching the boys. We have grown so much in the past seven years....and have so much more growing to do! I can't imagine going through this crazy life with anyone else. I love you, Jason!
We are still working on Ruthie's room! Jason was kind of enough to help me with the cutting of the curtains....which we then realized that we cut them too my short. My sweet mama patched them up for us and is almost done. Thank you, mama! I have most of her wall art, so I'll hopefully be sharing some pictures of her room soon. :)
I forgot to write about Trey's trip to watch Planes! Sue and I took him one night and it was such a cute movie! I don't know if it was more fun watching Trey or the movie. :) That blessed little boy also went with my folks and his cousins to watch it again a few days later. Spoiled little boy. Poor B doesn't enjoy sitting long enough to make it through a whole movie yet....maybe this summer.
Brohdy and I started a music class once a week, while Trey is in class. Our friends, Nic and Ryder are going to it too. I love having a friend who has a cute little boy to do fun stuff with! Brohdy had a blast and proved to be a pro drummer. :)
Trey is still enjoying school. His teacher is amazing and I'm so thankful for all that she does.
No house update...we bought our house six months prior to the market crashing, so it's hard to grasp the idea that we won't be making any money off a home that we've lived six years in and have put so much work in to....sigh....real life is tough sometimes. We are going to check out one home here soon though....just to get an idea of what is out there. Our goal is to be out of this house come spring/summer time. :) Figuring out the logistics might just take a while. God will provide. :)
This video cracks me up. Brohdy now thinks that he is big enough to go down the giant slide at our nearby park. I guess it's good since I won't have to slide my pregnant butt down with him anymore, but it also almost gives me a panic attack. Oh, and that scream at the end? Typical Brohdy. He's a dramatic one....perfect for being the middle child!
Cheers to the almost weekend! :)
Life is still busy around here. We are either running to school, soccer, Awanas, play dates, the store, Church, or bible studies. It is crazy how full our weeks have become!
I neglected to mention that Jason and I celebrated our seven year wedding anniversary on the 23rd. I can't believe that it has been seven years already! We were able to sneak away for a yummy dinner in Corvallis and then a movie. Thank you, Sue for watching the boys. We have grown so much in the past seven years....and have so much more growing to do! I can't imagine going through this crazy life with anyone else. I love you, Jason!
We are still working on Ruthie's room! Jason was kind of enough to help me with the cutting of the curtains....which we then realized that we cut them too my short. My sweet mama patched them up for us and is almost done. Thank you, mama! I have most of her wall art, so I'll hopefully be sharing some pictures of her room soon. :)
I forgot to write about Trey's trip to watch Planes! Sue and I took him one night and it was such a cute movie! I don't know if it was more fun watching Trey or the movie. :) That blessed little boy also went with my folks and his cousins to watch it again a few days later. Spoiled little boy. Poor B doesn't enjoy sitting long enough to make it through a whole movie yet....maybe this summer.
A tad bright...sorry, buddy!
Brohdy and I started a music class once a week, while Trey is in class. Our friends, Nic and Ryder are going to it too. I love having a friend who has a cute little boy to do fun stuff with! Brohdy had a blast and proved to be a pro drummer. :)
Trey is still enjoying school. His teacher is amazing and I'm so thankful for all that she does.
No house update...we bought our house six months prior to the market crashing, so it's hard to grasp the idea that we won't be making any money off a home that we've lived six years in and have put so much work in to....sigh....real life is tough sometimes. We are going to check out one home here soon though....just to get an idea of what is out there. Our goal is to be out of this house come spring/summer time. :) Figuring out the logistics might just take a while. God will provide. :)
This video cracks me up. Brohdy now thinks that he is big enough to go down the giant slide at our nearby park. I guess it's good since I won't have to slide my pregnant butt down with him anymore, but it also almost gives me a panic attack. Oh, and that scream at the end? Typical Brohdy. He's a dramatic one....perfect for being the middle child!
Cheers to the almost weekend! :)
Comments
Post a Comment