I am no 24 weeks...well almost 25 weeks pregnant!! Seriously....it is flying by! I know that it's going to fly by even quicker with the busyness of the school year and the upcoming Holidays. I am so excited to meet this sweet, little girl, but like I've said before I'm also sad, because this is the last time that I'll ever have a baby moving around in my belly, which she likes to do mostly at night...after her brother's have gone to bed. :)
Mom and I painted her room (I wore a mask and had lots of ventilation :) ) on Friday and I love the color!!! Jason cut her curtain panels...bonus of being married to an engineer is that they are good at cutting and measuring and we will sew them this week. I can't wait to put it all together!
Trey is excited to meet his little sister and asks often when is Christmas, so that Ruthie can come soon after. Trey also tells me that he's going to call her Brohdy. :)
I never did share her full name. We shall call her Ruthie Jo-Lou. :) She is named after my two grandmas and my mama. My middle name is Jo-Ruth, so I'm keeping the tradition of a hyphenated middle name. I love her name. It's sweet, but spunky and named after three awesome women. I just wish that I could two little girls, so that I could name her after Jason's mom and grandma too. Two other incredibly awesome and important women in my life. Did you hear that, Jason? :)
Anyways, here are some highlights from this past month:
How Far Along: 24ish weeks
Sleep: Sleeping much better!! Sometimes I don't even wake to pee! Yahoo!
Best Moment This Month: Feeling her move around and kick the crud out of me. I love, love, love that feeling. Starting her room. :) Makes my heart happy!
Gender: GIRL!
Food Craving: Still kind of the same. Salad...sushi...cold sandwiches...though I've stopped craving Diet Coke...thank goodness...iced coffee makes my mouth water sometimes...but I do decaff and only indulge on a caffeinated coffee on the weekend. I've also slowed down on my bagel intake. Ha!
What I Miss: Rough housing with the boys...swinging them in the air. I hate having to tell them that mommy can't wrestle on the ground!
What I'm looking Forward to: Newborn sweetness. Enough said. :)
Symptoms: Acne has gotten better! Yahoo! But, I can still be cranky. Poor Jason. I also have had a lot more energy this past week. I'm finally getting more organized and have started making the boy's snacks once again..and actually plan out meals for more than a couple of days. Summer wiped me out, but I'm back! :)
Other Fun Stuff: I'm starting to prepare my mind and body for labor. I have started a yoga routine during the week and I'm going to read, "Supernatural Childbirth." I am striving for a natural childbirth this time around, but I'm also not going to put too much pressure on myself. I just want to best prepare for this labor! I almost made it with Brohdy and that was after being induced, so I just want to try my best! Oh, and I've been doing Zumba once a week, which has been a lot of fun...and of course walking. I still feel like a whale though. Ha! :)
I am still praising Jesus for every kick that I feel and for this sweet baby girl!
Comments
Post a Comment