Twenty Weeks!!

We have hit the half way point! Whoo-hoo! I'm trying my best to savor this pregnancy, but I also can't wait to meet our baby girl! I'm still on a high from finding out the news that the baby is a girl. I get emotional every time that I think about it. I've always said that God knew that I needed two boys. Being a boy mom is in my blood and I stinking love it so much. I can't wait to see how this baby girl makes a place in my heart and in our family.

This pregnancy has been a tad different than the boys...I feel wide this pregnancy...My hips seem wide...as does my face! I've also had break-outs this pregnancy, which has been fun and I'm more emotional, but other than that it's pretty similar to Brohdy's.

 I'm no good at self photos, but I wanted to document today and Jason worked late.



Here are some highlights from this pregnancy:
How Far Along: 20 weeks

Sleep: I'm sleeping ok. I'm still waking up to pee, but other than that sleep is good.


Best Moment This Month: Seeing that healthy and sweet baby girl on the ultrasound machine. It felt like a dream! Telling our friends and families that it was a girl!! It was so special to call my grandma and let her know that it was a girl and that she would be named after her. I've prayed for that moment and it was awesome!

Gender: GIRL!

Movement: She's been bumping around a lot. I don't notice it as much until the end of the day since the boys keep me pretty busy, but she's in there! :)

Food Craving: Fresh fruit...salad...I eat salad every day. Gatorade and cheese still. I always crave something sweet in the evenings, but I'm trying to best not to divulge every night. I've gained my weight back and then some. :) I also crave diet coke...something else that I'm only consuming every once in a while and then drinking a ton of extra water...which then makes me regret even having the coke in the first place!

What I Miss: SUSHI!

What I'm looking Forward to: Meeting her. Bonding with her. Seeing the boys and Jason with her. Trey already calls her by name and it melts me.

Symptoms: Crankiness...wideness and acne! :)

Praising Jesus every day for a healthy baby! 

Comments