Girl!! Girl! Girl! Can I say that again? I am still in utter shock that we're welcoming a sweet little girl to our family. I felt like I was having a girl up until Monday of this week. I started getting a tad anxious and told myself in my mind that it was a boy...I think to prepare my heart with the reality that God's plan for me was to be a boy mom. I had embraced this idea....fully...went into the ultrasound completely expecting to hear boy and we heard girl!!! Not to mention girl, but a healthy girl and get this...the sweet ultra sound tech was the one who had to confirm our miscarriage...but also bless with us with great news of Trey's health. God was everywhere today and I can't stop praising his name.
I still can't believe it and yes, I did cry when she said girl, because wow....two boys and a girl. I can't get over it!!! I am so thankful for these three sweet kiddos of mine. I can't wait to watch my boys have a baby sister and to watch Jason have a daughter. I am close with mama...always have been and always will be and I have dreamed of having the same relationship with my own daughter. I can't believe that this is God's plan for us!! I told you that I was emotional this pregnancy...haha!
I am most thankful that she is healthy. Everything is where it should be and that's the most important thing. It was so fun to tell my mom and Sue. I am just as excited for them as I am for our little family.
A girl!!! EEEEE!!!
I'll try to do a pregnancy update next week. :) I also have some pictures from our fun day at the aquarium. I'm off to look at pink stuff! :)
I still can't believe it and yes, I did cry when she said girl, because wow....two boys and a girl. I can't get over it!!! I am so thankful for these three sweet kiddos of mine. I can't wait to watch my boys have a baby sister and to watch Jason have a daughter. I am close with mama...always have been and always will be and I have dreamed of having the same relationship with my own daughter. I can't believe that this is God's plan for us!! I told you that I was emotional this pregnancy...haha!
I am most thankful that she is healthy. Everything is where it should be and that's the most important thing. It was so fun to tell my mom and Sue. I am just as excited for them as I am for our little family.
A girl!!! EEEEE!!!
She was posing with her little hand on her chin in the picture...sassy already!
I'll try to do a pregnancy update next week. :) I also have some pictures from our fun day at the aquarium. I'm off to look at pink stuff! :)

Ahhhhh! Still SO excited for you guys! Yay for baby Girl Enright!
ReplyDelete