Trey's Birthday at AC Gilbert

We took Trey and family to the AC Gilbert house this year for his Birthday. The kids had a blast and the AC Gilbert house staff were so accommodating! We will definitely be making more trips there in the future.









Little B got a new haircut....I am loving it!












 These cupcakes were the cutest and sooooo yummy!! I'm not normally a chocolate fan, but these were delicious!!! My boys gobbled them up!!! Trey flipped when he saw them and I can't thank Kerry enough for always making something special for my boys!



Happy Birthday, Trey! He thought that our singing was a tad a loud.



You could say that he was a tad excited about his bike from Grams and Gramps...all he wants to do now is ride his bike!


This boy was wiped...









The AC Gilbert house also had the coolest outdoor play structure...it was huge! I didn't get any pictures, because we were busy chasing the kids around and making sure that they didn't get lost! It was such a fun day. Thank you to our family for celebrating Trey with us!

Comments