Life Lately

Since I've been such a slacker with uploading pictures lately, so I'm going to dump a bunch on you tonight.

It has been HOT lately, so we've been trying to stay as cool as possible.

Yes, I totally get in the pool with them. Poor kids!




This is Trey's new buddy...he named him grandpa Tim. This had me laughing all day. I could not get Wilson out of my head.... 


We got to babysit this little cutie for a bit one day. He is seriously the happiest little dude. The boys loved having him over and they made sure that he had plenty of toys to play with.... :)



LuLu aka Big Mama came to stay with us for about a week, while my folks went to work on their place in Arizona. She was a great guest and I actually missed her when she left. I'm so thankful that she gets to live my folks. She is beyond spoiled, but loved even more.


The boys had a blast playing with a Safeway bag on a windy day.


We went to a friend's bbq who also has a heated pool. The boys loved it!



Long boarding and trike walk. I love nights like this!



This is all day every day. Wrestling.


Jason and I were able to attend one of the OSU playoff games. Go BEAVS!


Eating lunch


This kid is a total goofball


 I am not sure if I already posted these pics...I probably did...our local parade



Lounging before big brother wakes up


 All ready for the 4th!


We picked baby brother up a retro trike the other day. He tries so hard to keep up with Trey.


Those are most of pictures as of lately. I'll have posts on Trey's birthday and an update on my pregnancy this week soon! Oh, and I haven't made my blog private yet. It seems that you have to have a google account to keep reading it if I make it private, so I need to get my parents set up with one before I make the move. I was hoping that it would be an easier transition. It will become private eventually. :)

Jason has five days off starting on Wednesday. I'm looking forward to Trey's birthday, the 4th and getting all ready for VBS!! This summer is flying by already.

I'll leave you with this video of the boys and Jason. :)


Comments