Happy Birthday, Treyton!




Happy 4th Birthday, Treyton!!! I can't believe that my first born baby boy is already four! You are such a joy, buddy. You are becoming quite the social butterfly and love to ask thousands of questions. You are a crack up and still tell some of the funniest stories around. You are smart. I like to say that you are four going on twenty-five. You have such a kind heart and I love to watch you interact with other kids. I love how strong of a person that you have become. You are not afraid to stand up for yourself.

This next year is a big one. You start soccer in the fall and you will be going to school. It's hard for me to accept that I have to let you go a little bit this year. It's hard buddy, but I know that you are brave and I know that you have Jesus in your heart and you're going to be just fine.You challenge me daily to be more patient....to be a better mom and person.

You are full of life. You make our lives fuller. I have no doubt that you are going to do big things, buddy.

My goodness. I love you so much and I know that your daddy does too.

Happy fourth Birthday, my sweet big-baby boy!!!!


Comments