I know that this should be a 12 week update on my pregnancy, but I'm a slacker lately, so we will start off on week 14.
I have finally made it over the hump of my pregnancy. I feel somewhat normal besides some food aversions, peeing all night...no joke, and I'm a tad cranky, but don't tell my husband. I am always so thankful once my first trimesters passes. I have had major mommy and wife guilt for the extra laziness that has occurred the past couple of months, but I feel like I'm back and ready to tackle the summer! This time it's a tad bittersweet, because even though it was rough...it was my last time having a first trimester! My stomach feels ginormous this time though I'm still wearing normal clothes....thus far....
( I really should wear cute outfits for photos like this, but this is what I look like most days during the summer....I upgrade to yoga pants in the winter.... :) )
Here are some highlights from this pregnancy:
How Far Along: 14 1/2 weeks
Sleep: I have to pee every night three times after I lay down...before I even fall asleep...then I wake up once or twice to pee during the night. Hello, third pregnancy....my bladder does not dig you!
Best Moment This Month: Getting passed the first trimester. Praise Jesus for letting us see a long-legged and healthy baby last month. I continue to pray that I get to hold a healthy baby in January.
Gender: We will know next month! EEEE! :)
Movement: I think that I've felt a couple of bumps, while I was laying down, but I'm not sure. I didn't feel the boys until closer to 17 or 18 weeks, so I'm anticipating those sweet kicks!
Food Craving: Fresh fruit and veggies...I have to sneak fruit off of our fruit bushes since the boys tend to eat everything that's on them! Gatorade....water...cheese ( I could eat a lb of sharp cheddar right now)...chips and salsa...salads. I guess more light food. Heavy dinners don't appeal to me at all at this point. Taco Bell and frozen yogurt sounded good to me earlier on, but then they made me sick...which is probably a good thing!
What I Miss: Sushi and cold sandwiches. I'm not missing coffee this time around....yet. I did have a Diet Coke this week, because I was wiped out from VBS. Don't worry...I chugged extra water to compensate. :)
What I'm looking Forward to: Feeling the sweet baby move and our ultra sound! Prayers for a healthy baby would be much appreciated.
Monthly Wisdom: Slow down and enjoy this pregnancy. I want to savor every moment and do things that I might have overlooked with the boy's pregnancy. Maybe maternity photos? Maybe a gender reveal? I'm not one to make big deals out of things, but I also don't want to regret not living fully. Jason and I have talked a little about a gender reveal shin dig, but I know me and I know that I would have to know right at the US...haha...so we will see. :)
Symptoms: Crankiness...tiredness...food aversions...though I'm still praising Jesus for this baby!
I have finally made it over the hump of my pregnancy. I feel somewhat normal besides some food aversions, peeing all night...no joke, and I'm a tad cranky, but don't tell my husband. I am always so thankful once my first trimesters passes. I have had major mommy and wife guilt for the extra laziness that has occurred the past couple of months, but I feel like I'm back and ready to tackle the summer! This time it's a tad bittersweet, because even though it was rough...it was my last time having a first trimester! My stomach feels ginormous this time though I'm still wearing normal clothes....thus far....
( I really should wear cute outfits for photos like this, but this is what I look like most days during the summer....I upgrade to yoga pants in the winter.... :) )
Here are some highlights from this pregnancy:
How Far Along: 14 1/2 weeks
Sleep: I have to pee every night three times after I lay down...before I even fall asleep...then I wake up once or twice to pee during the night. Hello, third pregnancy....my bladder does not dig you!
Best Moment This Month: Getting passed the first trimester. Praise Jesus for letting us see a long-legged and healthy baby last month. I continue to pray that I get to hold a healthy baby in January.
Gender: We will know next month! EEEE! :)
Movement: I think that I've felt a couple of bumps, while I was laying down, but I'm not sure. I didn't feel the boys until closer to 17 or 18 weeks, so I'm anticipating those sweet kicks!
Food Craving: Fresh fruit and veggies...I have to sneak fruit off of our fruit bushes since the boys tend to eat everything that's on them! Gatorade....water...cheese ( I could eat a lb of sharp cheddar right now)...chips and salsa...salads. I guess more light food. Heavy dinners don't appeal to me at all at this point. Taco Bell and frozen yogurt sounded good to me earlier on, but then they made me sick...which is probably a good thing!
What I Miss: Sushi and cold sandwiches. I'm not missing coffee this time around....yet. I did have a Diet Coke this week, because I was wiped out from VBS. Don't worry...I chugged extra water to compensate. :)
What I'm looking Forward to: Feeling the sweet baby move and our ultra sound! Prayers for a healthy baby would be much appreciated.
Monthly Wisdom: Slow down and enjoy this pregnancy. I want to savor every moment and do things that I might have overlooked with the boy's pregnancy. Maybe maternity photos? Maybe a gender reveal? I'm not one to make big deals out of things, but I also don't want to regret not living fully. Jason and I have talked a little about a gender reveal shin dig, but I know me and I know that I would have to know right at the US...haha...so we will see. :)
Symptoms: Crankiness...tiredness...food aversions...though I'm still praising Jesus for this baby!
Yea for baby #3! Good for you for having a "savor the moment" outlook, I'm sure you won't regret it! I will be praying for your and baby's continued health! From what I can tell about you, you would rock mom of 3 boys, but may appreciate having another female around too! Either way, I wish you an easy pregnancy!
ReplyDelete