Mama's Day & More

I had a great Mother's Day weekend. Jason and I were able to spend some time together on Saturday doing fun stuff like going to home depot, the party store, and lunch, while his mom watched the boys. Jason made me breakfast both days, we went to church, my grandma's house and then relaxed the rest of the day. My mom and I have our annual coast shopping trip this Saturday and I can't wait. I sure do love being a mama and I love the mamas that are in my life! I am so blessed to have my mom and mother n law to look up to and to go to for advice. They are simply the best. I am also surrounded by friends whom are some of the most wonderful mother's around. We're a support system for each other and there is nothing better! Have I mentioned that I have two of the sweetest and cutest little boys around who make me strive to be a better person? They challenge me to dig deeper into my faith each and every day. I sure do love those boys and I couldn't imagine my life without them in it. I'm thankful that my husband works hard every day, so that I never have to go a day without those two hooligans.












Trey graduated from his first year of Awana's last week!! We are so proud of him! He memorized every single verse for every week. I wish that I had that kind of memory.








I hope that everyone else had a wonderful Mother's Day! God bless you, mamas!

Comments