Potty training Brohdy for the second time did not go as planned. He still wasn't recognizing when he was going and was basically walking around the house peeing on everything and it didn't bother him....one bit. :) So, I gave up for now. He wasn't ready.....at all. We will try again this summer, because he is showing small signs that he has a better understanding of what is going on. It just shows me yet again that every kid is different. He will get it just not when I expected him to and that is ok.
Speaking of Brohdy...he will be two next week!!! TWO!!! Good gravy. He is still so much my baby. He's sweet, cuddly, and just plain adorable. He got his first "big" haircut yesterday. We didn't cut it as short as Trey's, because again...he is my baby and I love those baby curls. It is nice to be able to see his cute little face more though!
Treyton got signed up for soccer this fall. Now all he wants to do is play soccer outside. I need to study up on the game a bit more since it's the one sport that I didn't play growing up. I'm officially a soccer mom! Mini-van and all!
That's pretty much all of the updates that I have this week. The boys and I are going camping with my folks for the day this Friday and Trey can't wait to go fishing....neither can I! :)
Have a Happy Memorial Day weekend! I'll have pics from B's birthday next week! We can't wait to celebrate our sweet, lil' monster. :)
Speaking of Brohdy...he will be two next week!!! TWO!!! Good gravy. He is still so much my baby. He's sweet, cuddly, and just plain adorable. He got his first "big" haircut yesterday. We didn't cut it as short as Trey's, because again...he is my baby and I love those baby curls. It is nice to be able to see his cute little face more though!
Treyton got signed up for soccer this fall. Now all he wants to do is play soccer outside. I need to study up on the game a bit more since it's the one sport that I didn't play growing up. I'm officially a soccer mom! Mini-van and all!
That's pretty much all of the updates that I have this week. The boys and I are going camping with my folks for the day this Friday and Trey can't wait to go fishing....neither can I! :)
Have a Happy Memorial Day weekend! I'll have pics from B's birthday next week! We can't wait to celebrate our sweet, lil' monster. :)

Comments
Post a Comment