Happy Birthday, Brohdy

Happy second Birthday to our sweet, little Brohdy. You are such a joy buddy. Your days consist of running around laughing, squealing, and purposely falling down. You're a boy of few words buddy, but I'm pretty sure it's because you're too busy giggling and being cute.

You have added so much happiness to our family, buddy. We love your cuddles and kisses. We love that you try to be just like your big brother. You two are becoming best friends and I can tell that it's already an unbreakable bond.

We will continue to pray that you walk with Jesus. We hope that you never lose your adorable, sweet, and goofy spirit.

My heart became so full on the day that you were born buddy. I am so thankful that God gave me you as my son. I am so thankful that you are you!

Happy Birthday, sweet boy. Keep letting your light shine bright!!!!

We had a fun day celebrating Brohdy! I took the boys to lunch at Gramma Sue's yummy restaurant. We then swung by Jason's work to have him flip Brohdy's car sear forward. He was pretty excited about that! We went for a couple of walks and then ended our day by eating strawberries out of our garden and a swing session. 





Brohdy is now in the 25% for height!! He grew! He weighs almost 28lbs (50%) and his head is in the 93%. :) The doctor said that he was thriving and perfect. I drove away in tears from his appointment. I'm so thankful that I have two healthy boys. I do not take this blessing lightly. Thank you Jesus!

Comments