Weekend Fun

Oregon continued to bless with us amazing weather this past weekend! My mom and I took the boys to some garage sales, which didn't go quite as planned. I ran out of snacks, which made for two ancy boys. My mom reprimanded me for not bringing enough food for the boys...well, not really...but I know now to bring at least three different snacks next time. Two just wasn't enough. :) We then spent a little time with the Cooley girls,I was afraid to our spread germs on them so hung outside where hopefully they didn't catch our snot!

That night we celebrated Chadwick's 30th bday at the Tack's house. Angie cooked us a feast with delicious food. We were all so stuffed.  The boys had so much playing in their big backyard! The Tack girls were so awesome with them. They didn't want to leave!












We then spent the weekend playing oustide and it was even warm enough to bust out our swimming pool. The boys and I went to Home Depot on Sunday since Jason had some research to do and picked up our beadboard for the dining room side of our house.


Things that have been making me happy lately:



Found this beauty at one of the sales. I grew up with an older brother and three boy cousins. We spent many days playing trucks outside. This is the toy that they always gave me since I was the lone girl. Trey and I are on the hunt for the perfect pick up truck to put it on....


Safety first!








 I also found this sweet computer for $2. This was another one of my favorite toys as a kid!

 I enjoyed one of these on Saturday night...so yummy and locally brewed.




Trey now sleeps on the top bunk.





 I have been making my way through the New Testament...


Have a great week!





Comments