This & That

We had PAC craft today and it was loads of fun. The girls did a great job on their memory boxes...way better than I did...I also got to rock a little baby girl to sleep, which is heaven one earth for me!

We are still potty training and it's still going slow......we're hoping to make more progress this weekend. Have I mentioned that it's hard to potty train the second boy?

Brohdy has decided that he's not as in love with swimming as he once was. He is super ticked off at me for putting him under the water last week and has yet to forgive me. Jason swam with him last night though and he did great. I always tell Jason that the boys know that I'm weak... :)

Treyton is still loving swimming. He gets easily distracted though and has to be reminded to stay with the group. He's the only boy in his class...what is new?

Brohdy is saying more words!!!!! Goodness, is his voice sweet. He says boo and love you now.

We are on the hunt for a tent trailer again...or a light weight trailer. We are so ready to get some camping in this summer. I don't think that we have one wedding to go to...though my oldest bff just got engaged, so we will see. :)

I have been messing with my Nikon a little bit more and I'm testing out lightroom instead of photoshop, but it's more confusing than helpful right now....maybe I'm just used to photoshop...I'm going to test out the newest version of it next.

Jason and I finally caved and bought I-Phones. We have fought the idea of them for years. We are both pretty stubborn and tend to try to stay away from the norm...but, we decided that we're really not that cool. It also didn't hurt that the phones were free and our monthly rate would be pretty cheap. I do miss my flip phone, but I'm loving Instagram and the built in Map.

We had a play date last week with new friends from church, which was a lot of fun. I'm craving a play date with my SH girls though, but it's been hard to plan one...how did we get so busy.

I've now decided that my dining room side of the house needs bead board.I'm hoping to get it done in time for B's bday....speaking of B's bday...I am getting more ready for it...slowly. :)

My veggie starters are growing like crazy! I'm about to transfer my salsa/herb starters to the green house. I can't wait for next month when I can put them into the ground. I can't wait for the day when I have room for a huge garden. City living is so not for me...ok we don't really live in a city...so let's say town living....

It's also pretty exciting that it's garage sale season!!! My mama and I have been hitting up estate sales....we even have dragged my dad to some. 

This post is somewhat random, but I'm having a hard time finding the time to focus on one subject lately.





















Comments