We have been battling colds once again, but thank goodness we have been blessed with beautiful weather! Sunshine is definitely the best medicine, so we have been outside as much as possible. Being sick when your kids are sick is kind of tough, but somehow God always gives us mamas the strength to push through and for that I am so grateful. We took walks to a couple of parks, planted flowers, mowed the yard, washed the van and made pretty much any excuse that we could to be outside. We are looking forward to a fun weekend spent with friends and family now that we are on the uphill side of our colds.
We saw a firetruck on our walk today, which meant that Trey insisted
that I go up into the attic where we store extra toys and get his.

I sure do love these two little rascals!
Brohdy wants to do everything that his brother does...which causes a lot of tears, but watching their relationship grow is plain awesome.
























Comments
Post a Comment