This past weekend was a blast! Jason is awesome and watched the boys on Saturday, so that my mama and I could run to an estate sale and then Eugene. I love my shopping days with my mama. We even ran into Ashley and sweet baby Tanner. He is such a cute boy. I'm very thankful that J will watch the boys for me now and then, so that I can have a few hours to myself. Sometimes I think that sounds selfish, but I truly do come back feeling refreshed and it makes me miss the boys like crazy! The rest of the day was spent lounging...just the way we like our weekends. :)
Sunday was a tad busy, but it was also so beautiful!! I was able to get my freezer meals for the month done and then we were able to sneak in a quick walk and then stop at the baseball fields for some fun. Days like this make me crazy excited for summer. Fresh air and sweet boys are the perfect combination!!
We finally decided that we should start keeping track of the boy's height since they seem to be growing like weeds lately. Trey thought that it was an awesome idea....Brohdy wasn't so sure...
Here's some other random pictures from our week. Trey has been into the solar system a lot lately, so I decided that I would a week lesson on it...and to refresh my memory.... :) Trey rocked the solar systems and I used some I pad app that Grandpa Tim had downloaded to explain the different planets. I'm still bummed that Pluto is no longer considered a planet...that was my favorite when I was a kid.
We still have one more craft to do, so we will have one more picture to post on solar system week. :) Here are my sources for the printables: Solar System
Have a great week!
Sunday was a tad busy, but it was also so beautiful!! I was able to get my freezer meals for the month done and then we were able to sneak in a quick walk and then stop at the baseball fields for some fun. Days like this make me crazy excited for summer. Fresh air and sweet boys are the perfect combination!!
We finally decided that we should start keeping track of the boy's height since they seem to be growing like weeds lately. Trey thought that it was an awesome idea....Brohdy wasn't so sure...
This kid is a banana monster......
Here's some other random pictures from our week. Trey has been into the solar system a lot lately, so I decided that I would a week lesson on it...and to refresh my memory.... :) Trey rocked the solar systems and I used some I pad app that Grandpa Tim had downloaded to explain the different planets. I'm still bummed that Pluto is no longer considered a planet...that was my favorite when I was a kid.
We still have one more craft to do, so we will have one more picture to post on solar system week. :) Here are my sources for the printables: Solar System




























Comments
Post a Comment