Happy Birthday, J!

Happy Birthday to the best daddy and husband around!!! We love you!!

 \








Recycled Decor. :)


Pad Thai for dinner lemon cupcakes for dessert!


We had a great weekend celebrating Jason. We went shopping and out to eat as a family Saturday morning and then we had dinner with my family since my brother's Birthday was last week. Then on Sunday we went out to eat with J's mom and grandma. It was such a fun weekend and we hated to see it end!

Today the weather has been awesome, so we were able to get some outside play time in.






Artwork by Trey


We ran to Target real quick today and on the drive home we saw a man laying on the side of a country road. I had my first real 911 call experience. Of course I couldn't remember, which direction that I was going...only that I was driving back to Lebanon...haha...but the dispatcher said that she understood and was sending an officer.  Crazy day!

Enjoy the rest of your week! :)

Comments