Treyton's new glasses arrived last week. He looks super cute in them and is doing a pretty good job at keeping them on his face. The glasses just add a little bit of extra sweetness to his already cute face.
The niners lost in the Superbowl...boo, but at least the game was an exciting one to watch. I forgot to write that I was the champion of my fantasy league this year. I figured that the boys will read this one day and think that their mama was super cool at one time. :) I'll leave out that J helped me a lot....ha.
We ran some errands and got some chores done this weekend. I made some healthy freezer meals for the month....I was on my tenth meal when I ran out of freezer bags. I mean, really...who puts freezer bags on their grocery list for freezer meals. Whoops. I'll continue my meal streak tomorrow after I hit up the store. I'll plan better next month. :)
We also did some Valentines Day crafts to hang on our windows...
Oregon has been blessing us with some awesome weather these past few days and we have been soaking them up!
The boys got their first character light up shoes from grams for their early Valentines Day gift. Trey loves his so much that he wore them to bed two nights in a row. They basically haven't left his feet since he got them, though he's not allowed to wear them to bed anymore since he wore them outside. No worries....they sleep right next to his bed. :) Thank you Grams for the awesome shoes!
Have a great week!
The niners lost in the Superbowl...boo, but at least the game was an exciting one to watch. I forgot to write that I was the champion of my fantasy league this year. I figured that the boys will read this one day and think that their mama was super cool at one time. :) I'll leave out that J helped me a lot....ha.
We ran some errands and got some chores done this weekend. I made some healthy freezer meals for the month....I was on my tenth meal when I ran out of freezer bags. I mean, really...who puts freezer bags on their grocery list for freezer meals. Whoops. I'll continue my meal streak tomorrow after I hit up the store. I'll plan better next month. :)
We also did some Valentines Day crafts to hang on our windows...
Oregon has been blessing us with some awesome weather these past few days and we have been soaking them up!
The boys got their first character light up shoes from grams for their early Valentines Day gift. Trey loves his so much that he wore them to bed two nights in a row. They basically haven't left his feet since he got them, though he's not allowed to wear them to bed anymore since he wore them outside. No worries....they sleep right next to his bed. :) Thank you Grams for the awesome shoes!
Have a great week!


















Comments
Post a Comment