Colds!

We have been dealing with colds around here this past week. The boys are still snotty, but are feeling and sleeping much better today. Poor kiddos were so plugged up that they were having a hard time falling asleep. Little Brohdy even let me rock him completely asleep once night, something that he never lets me do anymore. We all got a tad cranky yesterday and I went to bed feeling a tad defeated. The bad days always make me strive to do better. I have no choice, but to read the Word more and pray for mercy on these days. I am so thankful for new days and for the ability to wake up with a renewed feeling of grace.

We were able to get out the house for a bit  today to run some errands and the fresh, but cold air felt great. I always start to feel a tad stir crazy when I haven't had fresh air in a few days.  I am thankful that they are doing better, but I'm most thankful for the renewed sense of patience that God has blessed me with today. Now if we can just avoid the stomach bug that is going around.....we will be set. :)

Drool Perfection...















 See that flat ball pit? The put a hole in it the first week....a new one is on it's way...one without fins. :)


On an end note....my dad is having surgery on Tuesday. I will have an update on him next week, but we would appreciate prayers for his doctors to have steady hands and for a speedy recovery for my dad! He is tough, but he's going to have a hard time not going places for a few days. The people in my family like to get out. :) Thank you so much!

Comments

  1. Love these pics of the boys! And we will be thinking of both you and your Dad on Tuesday:). We wish him a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment