3 1/2!

Treyton! You are 3 1/2. You are becoming such a big kid, buddy and so much fun to be around.

-You are still super, super funny. You make up random stories all of the time and you enjoy laughing at yourself.

-You're a pretty sweet boy most of the time. :) You love to tell us you love us, give hugs, and sporadic kisses to the top of your brother's head.

-You love going to Awanas and Sunday school. Playing with your buddies there is one of your favorite things to do.

-You still love to eat and eat. A special treat for you is a glass of orange juice on some weekends. You don't seem to mind too much when other kids have juice and you don't. We're also more lenient if you're at a party and are served juice. You can have some. :) You do love your water and you like milk about once a day. Your favorite foods include everything, but salad...oh and peppers. You have actually started to be really into grilled shrimp, which is awesome since I love it too!

-You still love your cars. They are your first choice of play. You like to run around like a mad man and also play your instruments.

-You love to sing and listen to music. You busted out, "Jesus Loves Me" in Joanns yesterday. You have no shame. :)

-You love all of the typical boy stuff; balls, cars, marbles, trains, dirt, riding your trike, and never sitting still.

-You're getting super close to writing your name. We are working on the Y and then you will be set! You still love forming words and reading books.

-You can be super serious about the way you play and do things and you don't like to have people mess up your car lines, but you get over it quickly. I love that about boys.

-You love your cousins, grammies, gramps. great grandma, gramma Sue, grandpa Tim, and Bachan. 

-You are always ready to go somewhere. You enjoy going to the grocery store and have started to want to only walk during our trips. This can be tiring on your mama sometimes, buddy since you don't move quite as fast as I do. You do a pretty good job at listening and staying within my eyesight though and you love to unload the groceries onto the belt.

-You and Brohdy are becoming quite the team. You guys can destroy the playroom in less than five minutes. We now have assigned bins for toys and you're getting better at putting toys back in the right place...after we make...I mean ask you to. You guys love to wrestle though you forget sometimes that you're bigger than Brohdy. The bond that is growing between you guys is quite awesome. It took some time to get to this point, but the wait, stress, and frustration was worth it.

-I feel like you and I have grown a lot closer these past 6 months. You used to always pick your daddy first for everything, but now I get picked sometimes too. :) Don't get me wrong. You're still a mini-daddy. I see a lot of him in your ever growing personality and you sure do love, "My dad" as you call him.

I am loving the person that you're becoming Treyton. You are incredibly kind, funny and not to mention smart.  I love watching you grow, but I hate that it's going by so fast. I'm just not ready to send you out into the world yet. I'm not ready for you to have deal with the hardships of life outside of our safe home, but I know that it's reality and I can't be fearful. You have God and you're going to be just fine.

Happy 3 1/2 years, buddy. I love you!

Gramma Sue got Trey a Chia Pet....I forgot all about these things. Trey loved it!




Comments