We have been super busy celebrating Christmas this month and are having a blast. Here's what we have been up to:
This is so cool! We got part of my blog made into a book!! We put 2009-2010 together since it was way cheaper than to do them seperataley. I'm already looking forward to getting my next one made! I am so thankful that this technology exists!
We have also started attending our local library's story time and that has been a hit!
We are trying to soak up this last week before Christmas. This week is going to be filled with baking and delivering our goodies to friends and neighbors. I'll have probably one more post before Christmas to show off our awesome advent calendars. Have a jolly week. ;)
The Christmas Tree that mom and I decorated for the SHHS Alumni auction.
It sold for $1000!! We love doing this! A very nice man buys
our tree every year for his Church and then the kiddos get to pick out
ornaments to take home. We always try to make our tree kid friendly.
The boys Lumberjack Jammies....Trey was super thrilled to have his picture taken
We hit up my hometown's parade and bazaar
I stole this picture from Jess. :)
We hit up Storybook Land one more time with Sue and Bachan.
We decorated Stables with our sweet cousins.
The marshmallow symbolized Jesus...that is until Treyton ate his....we quickly replaced Him. :)
Those shirts of the boys have capes that attach to them. They are hilarious.
We have been goofing around and creating chaos everywhere.

We celebrated one of my oldest friend's 30th Birthday!
I made peanut butter cupcakes with peanut butter cream frosting and white wedding cake with Strawberry cream cheese frosting. I'm obviously not that artistic, but they were yummy! :)
We surprised Angie at the Portland City Grill. It was so much fun!
The boys looking dapper for Church
We had a tiny bit of snow today
Trey helping put together his teacher's gifts for Awanas.
This is so cool! We got part of my blog made into a book!! We put 2009-2010 together since it was way cheaper than to do them seperataley. I'm already looking forward to getting my next one made! I am so thankful that this technology exists!
The boys playing Santa.
Of course Brohdy was supposed to be a reindeer...He was not thrilled about this.We have also started attending our local library's story time and that has been a hit!
We are trying to soak up this last week before Christmas. This week is going to be filled with baking and delivering our goodies to friends and neighbors. I'll have probably one more post before Christmas to show off our awesome advent calendars. Have a jolly week. ;)




























Comments
Post a Comment