Christmas Eve-Eve & Christmas Eve

I am slowly recovering from our Christmas....slowly. I'm going to break up my posts into two...starting with Christmas Eve-Eve.

We have been holding our big Christmas Eve a day early the past few years, so that every single member of our big family can participate. This year we took family pictures with our sweet grandma before the fesitives. Here are a couple.

My dad & his mama....I love this picture! I think that my grandma looks beautiful.



See....there are a lot of us!



After pictures we headed over to my Aunt and Uncle's house for yummy food and our gift exchange. It can be pure chaos at times, but it so much fun!

Look at all of those cute kiddos!










Brodhy got a tad goofy towards the end of the night.










I love the holidays with my family. It gets better every year. :)

On Christmas Eve we always get together with my parents and brother's family. The kids always have a blast playing with each other. 

I am much too lazy today to put these pictures in chronological order...








I could totally handle another baby...well, while they're sleeping. :)




We are not pros at taking family pictures...


But, they make it look easy....













I was cracking up at my dancing nieces...



My new Nikon!!!! I can't wait to learn more about how to use it! I took all of Christmas Day photos with it and I loved using it so much. Thank you mom and dad!!!


We had so much fun those two days. I am so grateful for my wonderful family and for all of those sweet kiddos who make Christmas amazing. I will post about Christmas Day tomorrow.

Comments