We spent Christmas Day at home with Jason's family. I always wake up super early on Christmas Day to get my breakfast food cooking. The boys woke up around 7:30 and it was so much fun watching them open their presents. All Trey wanted for Christmas was a guitar and marbles and his face was priceless when he discovered them!
We cooked, snacked, rested, and played with the boys all day. We wrapped up the evening by playing cards. My body was exhausted, but my heart was full when I went to bed that night. We had such an awesome few days celebrating the birth of our King! This was my most favorite Christmas yet, though I know that I said that last year. It just keeps getting better and better.
We cooked, snacked, rested, and played with the boys all day. We wrapped up the evening by playing cards. My body was exhausted, but my heart was full when I went to bed that night. We had such an awesome few days celebrating the birth of our King! This was my most favorite Christmas yet, though I know that I said that last year. It just keeps getting better and better.
Getting closer and closer to becoming a Pioneer Woman.... :)
Nesting dolls like HigglyTown Heroes....
We love our sweet, Bachan!
Cooking all day...wouldn't have it any other way!















































Comments
Post a Comment