Halloween!

We had a blast on Halloween! We were rushing around since Trey had to be at AWANAS by 6:30, but it was still loads of fun. Trey was way more into Trick or Treating this year. Brohdy on the other hand just wanted to run in the opposite direction of us. I'm thinking that next year will be our most successful year. :) 

Trey dressed up as a ninja. It's a joke with Jason's brother Jarod that he's obsessed with being a ninja, so when I saw this costume and instantly cracked up, I knew that it was the one for Trey. We called him our Spasian Ninja. We came up with the term Spasian before I was even pregnant with Trey. Jason has Japanese in him, while I have Spanish blood, so we always said that our babies would be Spasians. We get bored easily....what can I say? :) Brohdy was our little Moo-cow and he was adorable. He walked around giggling the whole time except for when his big brother tried to pull his tail. Not cool Trey, not cool. 

That was our Halloween. Yet another fun Holiday with our two little hooligans! Now bring on Christmas....and Thanksgiving! :)










Isn't Sue awesome? I loved her costume...and her kicks!

Comments