Here is our weekend in pictures.
Sweet Lael. He is such a good baby. I look rather tired...stayed up too late watching Dateline. :)
Trey was there! He was just too busy running up and down their stairs to get any pictures taken.
We spent our Saturday going to Corvallis and then coming home to watch the Beaver game. How about them Beavs?? I forgot how it felt to have a winning....I mean undefeated team!! Whoop whoop! Have a great week!
Wrestling...take 100
Watching Football...my kids do wear pants...just not so much on the weekends when we have nowhere to go. :)
My niece Dinah turned three today. We celebrated yesterday.
Sweet Lael. He is such a good baby. I look rather tired...stayed up too late watching Dateline. :)
We spent our Saturday going to Corvallis and then coming home to watch the Beaver game. How about them Beavs?? I forgot how it felt to have a winning....I mean undefeated team!! Whoop whoop! Have a great week!















Comments
Post a Comment