Why do weekends always have to go by so fast? The boys
caught their first colds of the season last week. Everyone is healing up
quickly though. Whew. I am really hoping that they don’t catch a cold every
month like last year, but I’m equipped with medicine & Vicks. Bring it on!
Trey started AWANAS a couple of weeks ago. Oh my goodness.
He loves it!! He has been reciting his verses and memorizing them so quickly. I
am hoping that he gets his Cubbies vest this week. It is the weirdest feeling
dropping him off and leaving with just Brohdy. Its good practice for next year
when he starts preschool, but I still don’t think that I will be ready!
We have started to watch my friend’s son Porter on Mondays for
an hour and then we walk him across the street to preschool. Trey loved spending
time with Porter, but who wouldn’t…he’s such a sweet boy! Trey was definitely
bummed when he couldn’t stay at school with Porter. Not yet buddy…not yet.
The boys are starting to laugh more together and love to
chase each other around. Trey has even been sharing his cars with Brohdy. Their
relationship is a work in progress, but I know that they will get there. :)
Brohdy is starting to make more sounds and form more words.
His new thing is mooing like a cow. He’s also incredibly dramatic when he doesn’t
get his away…and especially when he has to come in from outside. I think that
he sounds like a wild animal…or a dying one. :) He’s been getting himself into
trouble lately by throwing books or his brother’s cars…didn’t I just go through
this with Trey? I just love that little stinker.













Comments
Post a Comment