The Coast!



Those two pictures of Brohdy crack me up, because he was stuck in that chair. Poor buddy still has a hard time figuring out how to get out of chairs.

On Friday we headed over to Newport for Jason's cousins wedding. They had it on the beach and the boys loved it!

Waiting for the wedding to start...






Heading down to the ceremony site.  Jason pushed them down...while I pushed them up the hill...killer leg work out.


Nicole was beautiful!!


These rowdy guests watched the wedding from the back.



 The sweet couple!


I was playing defense on the hooligans during the ceremony




 Gramma Sue got in on the action


Brohdy loved Josh!


 Pretty Gramma Sue








 See! Josh was so sweet with the boys!!


Cousins


Monkey






The Coast Part II

On Sunday we headed back to the Coast...this time to Coos Bay to visit Kenny, Jenn, and baby Micah. Micah was sleeping most of the time, so I didn't get any pics of that cute boy. We had so much fun catching up with those two and the boys had a blast running around Kenny's relatives yard.







 Bachan is just the sweetest!!




That was a lot of traveling with two little boys. We had a few rough patches, but overall they did pretty good. 

Today the boys and I went for a long walk and hit up a couple of parks. We planned on only staying at the big park, but a few shady guests of black labs and a pit bull join us, so I scooped the boys up, grabbed my baseball bat, and headed to the local baseball field to play instead. Seriously, people...if you have large dogs....keep them on leashes or in a fence. They probably were nice enough, but I can't take any chances with the boys. I probably always look like a crazy lady walking around with my baseball bat, but it has definitely come in a handy more than once!




















Pitching!



 Walking in the bases...keeping true to himself by not exerting too much energy.




 

Yep....this is trouble





I'll end with this picture of Trey from my birthday.


I hope that this warm weather sticks around for the rest of the month. I am not ready for summer to be over!

Comments