Surprises, Babies & More!!

I don't even know where to begin! Last week was full of surprises and fun!

Let's start off with Nic and Adam having their sweet baby boy, Ryder!! Oh my goodness....this little guy is a looker and such a sweetie! I am so excited for those two. I can't wait until I can see him again. Congrats you two!!!





On Friday, J and I headed up to Portland where we met up with our old friends Liz and Ryan. We ate at the Portland City Grill and it was delicious!!! Jason planned it all out as part of my birthday gift! It was so much fun catching up with those two. I didn't take any pictures...we were too busy laughing and catching up!

Then on Saturday was Amy's baby shower. Ash & Ben came to town to attend. Then we were invited up to Angie's house for a little hang out since she is heading back to work this week....or so I thought. Jason and I arrived and I was like hmmm...that's Jess's rig...Stacey's rig....ect. Well, my awesome hubby and friends threw me a surprise 30th birthday party!!! I was overwhelmed at all of the work that Angie and Jason put into it. The Tack ladies had it decorated in Fiesta and had the most amazing fajita bar. The food was delicious as was the company. I'm pretty sure that I have the greatest friends and family in the world!!! It was such a fun, casual and relaxing evening...just the way I like it. :) Thank you so much to everyone who came and especially to Angie and Jason. I love you guys!!!!

I thought that Jason had gotten a pic of Stace and Jess...they were there...they were there!! Love you two!

The teeth made a comeback .....















My actual birthday is this Wednesday and I have a 30 post to put up soon. Have a great week!!

Comments