Another busy weekend come and gone! We took the boys and Jason's parents to the annual Steam Up. It's such a cool event with old steam engines, trucks, logging equipment, tractors, firetrucks...basically anything with an engine. The first thing we did was ride on the cute little train that they have. The boys loved it! After that it took a bit for Trey to warm up to all of the loud noises. We came across a truck museum where it was quiet inside but loaded with cool old trucks and that was the beginning of the fun. :) Trey sat in a firetruck, sprayed a hose, and just had a blast. We're learning that it's best to truck through things with Trey. It always takes him a bit to warm up to new things....and people, but he normally ends up doing fine. :) On that note, the day was great. I love family days!
This past weekend was also the Oregon Jamboree....It's a country musical festival that is held in my hometown. It was their 20th anniversary...is it sad that I have been to every single one? I am a lover...ok, BIG time lover of country music, as is my family. I had a blast hanging out with my grandma and folks. I came and went, so that I didn't have to be gone too long from my boys, but I was able to watch The Charlie Daniels Band (AMAZING!!!), Rascal Flatts, Brantley Gilbert, Chris Young, and my fave....DIERKS Bentley......It was so much fun. I rocked my old school cowboy boots every day. Jason was so proud....haha! :)
The boys sporting their new CAT shirts, while I'm rocking my new Dierk's shirt. :)
This past weekend was also the Oregon Jamboree....It's a country musical festival that is held in my hometown. It was their 20th anniversary...is it sad that I have been to every single one? I am a lover...ok, BIG time lover of country music, as is my family. I had a blast hanging out with my grandma and folks. I came and went, so that I didn't have to be gone too long from my boys, but I was able to watch The Charlie Daniels Band (AMAZING!!!), Rascal Flatts, Brantley Gilbert, Chris Young, and my fave....DIERKS Bentley......It was so much fun. I rocked my old school cowboy boots every day. Jason was so proud....haha! :)






















Comments
Post a Comment