My brother and sister n law had their 4th baby last week. Lael Blayne. He is seriously one of the cutest little baby boys that I have ever laid eyes on!! He is right up there with my sweet boys. :) We have been visiting a lot with my two nieces and other nephew lately and Trey has been loving it. They are at that age where the actually play together now and they do it so nicely. I love those sweet kiddos so much. They each have their own personality and I am loving getting to know them better as they get older. Here are some pics from our chaotic, yet fun play dates.
Treyton is obsessed with my baby cousins, Colton and Carson, so we we went and picked them up and had lunch with them yesterday. They are just so sweet with my boys. We planned on going swimming, but it didn't clear up until nap time. We will try again soon!
On a sad note...my favorite friend and neighbor Katie and her family moved away today. I am so excited for her family and their new adventure, but I am beyond sad not to have them as my neighbors anymore. They are such a sweet family and I love their kids so much. I ran over real quick to say goodbye this morning and I was a mess. It still hasn't hit me that I won't have a friend to go to Wal-Mart with, go on walks, daily adventures, play dates and someone to text to about our other neighbors ;). We plan on visiting them soon and I know that they will be back, but I will miss them so stinking much. :(
Ok, I have to end on a positive note. Here are a couple of super easy projects that I have been working on this week. These pictures are from my cell phone, so not the best quality.
Holding a concert in the tent
I love this picture!!!
Treyton is obsessed with my baby cousins, Colton and Carson, so we we went and picked them up and had lunch with them yesterday. They are just so sweet with my boys. We planned on going swimming, but it didn't clear up until nap time. We will try again soon!
On a sad note...my favorite friend and neighbor Katie and her family moved away today. I am so excited for her family and their new adventure, but I am beyond sad not to have them as my neighbors anymore. They are such a sweet family and I love their kids so much. I ran over real quick to say goodbye this morning and I was a mess. It still hasn't hit me that I won't have a friend to go to Wal-Mart with, go on walks, daily adventures, play dates and someone to text to about our other neighbors ;). We plan on visiting them soon and I know that they will be back, but I will miss them so stinking much. :(
Ok, I have to end on a positive note. Here are a couple of super easy projects that I have been working on this week. These pictures are from my cell phone, so not the best quality.
And a few of the boys for the road. :)
Happy almost weekend!!!




Comments
Post a Comment